But this was not true in 2011, I was struggling, taking courses after courses, trying to find my way to financial freedom like you.
But I failed, I tried to “try”, to implement what I have ‘learned’ in those courses, but I FAILED.
Because I didn’t have the mentor, the apprenticeship, the program where I can work with an expert instead of just learning the theory.
It wasn’t until I got myself a solid mentor that I started getting results.
Results that made me financially independent, then financially free!
You see, I didn’t have this kind of program when I was in the struggling stage.
Therefore, I have created a program that I WISH I HAD in those years.
It is scientifically proven that you learn ONLY by doing, all other methods are just to gather the information.
This is the reason why we follow the 20/80 theory in this program. I will teach you only 20% theory, and the remaining 80% of our time and efforts will go into practically doing the things that will equip and empower you to run your own blogs to earn monthly passive income.
I truly hope to see you on the other side of the game, the action game, the game of financial freedom & success!.